Tuesday, 21 April 2015

An Introduction...

Hey good lookin'. My name is Bethany,  also known as Miss Betty Doll. Some of you may know me from my instagram full of selfies of my daughter and I (hey! pinups need outfit inspiration, so selfies for the community are a total necessity! I swear) or from my little facebook page for the modeling I do from time to time.

I grew up in Arizona and then Texas and moved here to Melbourne, Australia when I was 18 to be with my now husband. Together we made our little cupcake, Selene. They are the centre of my universe.

I grew up among a whole lot of southern hospitality and then married into a European family, so needless to say - I love to cook and bake. I also love entertaining, but for the most part I do little outings with my daughter and husband, read alot of books, shop (maybe too much, but don't tell my husband) and watch the likes of Game of Thrones and the Walking Dead. My husband is a game animator, so we also play alot of video games together. I'm what you would get if a 1950's pinup housewife and a nerd made a baby.

In my spare time I also do a little modeling. I've been in quite a few magazines but am definitely not professional. I'm just happy doing my thing :)



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig