Saturday, 9 May 2015

Guest Post for Miss Amy May: Get Ready With Me - Motherhood Edition

Whilst I used to blog a few years ago and am no stranger to writing, it was the beautiful Miss Amy May and her blog that inspired me to get started again. She is one of the funniest, kindest, sassiest and most fashionable women I "know" (we have never met in real life, alas), so when she asked if I would be willing to do a guest post, I was practically finished writing one for her before she could finish the question.

This post focuses on how I get ready in the morning. I have had lots of mamas (and even women without children) ask me what my routine is and how I get ready, so I thought this post was a good place to start. Questions are totally welcome!! I hope you enjoy.


                                               Get Ready With Me - Motherhood Edition


xo, Miss Betty Doll
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig