Tuesday, 26 January 2016

Wishlust Wednesdays - Dream Kitchens and Post Baby Wishes


So it's been quite awhile since I've done a Wishlust Wednesday. I suppose it got pushed to the wayside by my ever expanding waistline. But with an end to this little bump in sight (and a new angel to love soon!) I am oh so happy to bring it back. I am wishing and hoping and dreaming for more items than I can count!








 A - Deadly Dames Faux Leather Motorbike Bolero - Normally I am all about summer dresses and halter necks, but I think having my wardrobe feeling a little more limited lately is making me crave the autumn seperates I will get to rock soon! The second the Bad Girl everythings from Deadly Dames came out, I wanted them all. Hubby asked wear on earth I would wear the leather dresses, and I told him "To the supermarket, to a bondage club, I don't care, I just need them!". Bondage clubs aren't really my thing (are they even a thing at all?) but those dresses are. In the mean time, I really want the matching boleros in basically every color. I cannot wait to style them and, of course, get matching pink jackets for my minis. As ya do.

B - Retro Hoops by Bow and Crossbones - I've always been a hoops kind of girl, but they were forgotten about when I discovered the retro style I love so much now. I hadn't realised they were so popular in the 50's until recently (I know, I know, out of the loop much?). I love how the more retro version, like these from Bow and Crossbones, hang from a little stud instead of going directly through your ear. Adds a little glam, just how I like it.

C - Jailbird Top by Deadly Dames - I will soon be on the lookout for warmer seperates that I can breastfeed in, and this one fits the bill. I saw Southern California Belle mention once that she basically lives in Pinup Couture Peasant Tops in summer and Jailbird Tops in winter. I concur! I can't wait to do the same.

D - Cheetah Athletic Leggings by Lulu Tops - I've never ordered from this brand before, but they've got me all excited! I used to spend hours searching for cute workout gear in retro inspired prints but came up empty. I stumbled across these by chance and can't wait to grab some for some post baby shredding madness. They come in all sorts of prints, including cherries and American flag. I am in love.

E - Laura Byrnes California Stretch Ponte Pants - I normally love me some high waisted pants, but I'm just not as comfortable in any sort of pants when I'm pregnant. Thus, I cannot wait to whip out all my pants again post baby. These ones in particular are getting me excited! I've tried the sateen pants by Laura Byrnes and just didn't find them the most comfortable. These look divine though and seem to have been made with comfort in mind. I want!



Currently I work in display homes for a Melbourne based builder, so I get to spend alot of time daydreaming about my dream home. I actually love the home that I live in, but have never been happy with the kitchen! I plan on getting Selene a little retro play kitchen for her birthday, and find myself daydreaming about having my own.

I particularly love these modern kitchens with retro twists. My interior design style is more Hollywood Glam than 50's Kitsch, so these are more up my ally. I highly doubt my husband would ever let me put so much pink into our kitchen (he already gave me free reign over everything in the house, but pink is a limit hehe) but a girl can dream.



Oh, Dita, why are you so divine?

Anyway, that's all for now!

What is your dream kitchen? Are any parts of your home decorated a la 1950's? Aussie ladies - what autumnal pieces have you got your eye on? - xo, Miss Betty Doll
Share:

2 comments

  1. Those kitchens are enchantingly lovely! I've always wanted a very vintage looking kitchen as well, particularly one with pink and/or aqua in it. Here's hoping that dream comes true for both of us one day.

    Big hugs,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute photoshoot and cuisine :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig