Wednesday, 15 March 2017

Cherrybomb Bows Dress from Hardley Dangerous Couture

I am so excited to partner up with Hardley Dangerous Couture to announce this gorgeous dress - The Cherrybomb Bows Dress. Hardley Dangerous Couture is no stranger to my blog, as I wore their gorgeous dresses often throughout pregnancy. The variety of colours, ease of wear, and custom options keep me coming back time and time again. Claire, the lovely lady behind the brand, has outdone herself with this one.

The bows are huge! The brand's strappier styles have been moving towards thicker straps, for thicker bows, and I'm loving it. The straps can either be tied into large bows at both shoulders, or tied in knots for a pretty ribbon effect. I actually prefer the latter, for ease of wear, but both are so pretty.

The neckline that takes shape due to the thick straps is also pretty, My favourite neckline in Hardley Dangerous styles (as there are many options) is the sweetheart neckline, but this dress takes it to another level by allowing the thick straps to really frame the neck and bustline.

The material, like my other Cherrybomb Dresses, is beautifully soft and stretchy. I can attest to it's longevity, as I have owned several of these dresses for years now with no visible pillage - as long as they are washed properly, they last!

For reference, I am wearing a size small. My measurements are 35-25-35, and the small is perfectly comfortably. There is no need to worry about squishing the bust in these dresses, as the breathable fabric allows plenty of room. Now that I am finished breastfeeding Aurora, bust room isn't really an issue for me - but as someone who sports very full DD's when breastfeeding bubbas, it's important to know!



 



The length is knee length, which I think gives this particular style of Cherrybomb Dress a more formal feel. I can definitely see this being a date night dress, complete with a strand of pearls. However, in a mini length, this dress would be so cute for day to day errands running!

The Cherrybomb Bows Dress drops for pre-order shortly, so keep checking back on their website. In the mean time, the standard Cherrybombs are available here.


Thanks for reading!

xo Miss Betty Doll
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig